marți, 15 iulie 2008

What a day!!


I'm not allowed to complain so I'll just say that was a wonderfull day. It rained all day and I worked all day.It's not actually that worse...I wouldn't prefer to be somewhere else than home when it rained.


I'm still not sure I want to do this and don't ask why! I know I can do it but I don't know why I'm doing it. We'll see!


What I realize is that the intelectual work does not compare with the phisical one. There are so many differences. Actually it's not the first time I confront this!What is interesting is the fact that the people who've never used the intelectual work sustain that they are doing the difficult part. I dont know if it's annoying or funny that they can speak about this so easy and make themselfs important, when they don't even know what they are talking about. If you show to be againt them they'll sustain that noone understands them. Ok, it's funny :))


That's it for today,after first day or work and gonna continue working after this post is posted.

Enjoy your rest of the day!
And don't forget I'm still happy, says Happy!